Chem Structure Search Refined to just Claims ?

GC

Chem Structure Search Refined to just Claims ?

GC
Is there a way to refine the Chemical Structure Search to just the Claims?  The search works beautifully.  I created a mol file in Chem Draw, uploaded, and viola a thousand hits.  I want to focus on the applications that have the small molecule in the Claims Section for obvious reasons.  Is this possible?

Thanks, GC

Re: Chem Structure Search Refined to just Claims ?

patentscope-wipo
Administrator

The query is. CHEM:( Inchikey BEFORE10000 description)